Just like a car needs an oil change every 6,000 miles, your fitness equipment requires routine maintenance to keep them running smoothly. With our quality preventive maintenance plans. Avoid the costly repairs and get the preventive care your equipment deserves. We help extend and maintain the life of your machines.
The typical maintenance goes as follows:
- First, we work with you to determine which equipment requires immediate attention.
- We then vacuum inside and bottom of each piece of equipment (if applicable), removing all debris and dirt that may alter the performance.
- After the initial clean, all connections, belts, and motors are inspected for damages and current wear conditions.
- All equipment is diagnosed for errors.
- Lubricant levels are added to the manufactures specifications, and bolts tighten securely.
- We wipe down and disinfect the machines with wet rags after each maintenance.
- Finally, we report any recommended and required repairs before leaving the premises.